Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Not all who Wandrer are lost


Wandrer is a collaboration between a Design grad and an Architect Grad. They design and make laser cut jewellery, homewears and art, and they rule! I picked myself up the cutest little pair of white pixel heart earrings recently, and have just placed an order for the black ones. I discovered Wandrer at the Auckland Art & Craft Fair, and its on my to do list to drop into their work | shop in Karangahape Road, next time I'm up in Auckland.


Comic book notebooks made from old MAD comics



Pins & Badges


Just ordered a pair of these little sweethearts, they are a steal $12 only, buy them here.


I'm in love with this exquisite hanging nest chair! It retails for $1100 including the comfy cushions and can fit two people comfortably. For orders contact the lovely folks at Wandrer.

WORK I SHOP
Shop 1
203 Karangahape Road
Auckland CBD


No comments:

Post a Comment