Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I found my silver lining


Sometimes you are in a situation that feels a little bit hopeless, but then out of nowhere appears a silver lining. Last Saturday while kicking myself for not listening to my inner realist (that told me a certain expo I had signed up for was not going to be a winner) my silver lining did appear - in the form of the very multi-talented designer Shelley D. It was love at first sight when I spied her range of geometric themed necklaces - my fav is the mustard/grey snake triple chevron. (you can buy it here).


And then I spied gorgeous tanks with metallic chevrons - just gorgeous! They were on sale and I didn't grab one! Its my own fault for spending up on clothes before the market - such a mistake :(


There is a great range of clothing, jewellery and accessories for sale on Shelley's website - be sure to click the link below and browse around.





www.shelleyd.co.nzwww.shelleyd.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment