Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Off to the Melbourne Market I go...

I'm literally holding my breath as I type... apart from this being the very first post on my blog... I'm writing about a huge step I'm taking with my little brand (so yep, its all about me so far....).
We've grown together over the past 2 years my little brand and I. We've found our niche, we've begun to tell our story, now we're venturing on our big OE... and its scary!
The big leap of faith I'm taking is jumping on a jet plane this December to take part in The Big Design Market  in Melbourne. Check out the site, the talent that is going to be on display is amazing, and I'm obviously petrified!
The following images are promo's of the special limited edition "mini-prints" that I've just posted off to Australia to go in the show's goodie bag.
I'll start posting some of the amazing talent that is going to be at the market in upcoming posts, as well as posting about some of my favourite eating/drinking spots.





































No comments:

Post a Comment